Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: going to the county fair.....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    anyone else want to come along?

    mmmmm elephant ears, lots food, rodeos, rides.. lions and tigers.. and.. oh no wait thats the circus..

    anyway.. *G* gonna take my kids, not sure who will wear whom out first though

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh the days...i remember taking my horse for some kick ass barrel racing..he's old now..*L..but it was fun...ours is in september..lotsa fun stuff...mmmmmmmm..i love elephant ears..mmmm..with cinnamon and sugar on it..*sighs*..have fun !!!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    rodeo?? did i hear rodeo?? my bf rodeos *nods*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have Hot Wheels.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Blazey *S* I hope too.. less the heat melts me.. why do we have these things during the hottest time of the year? The kiddos are excited, I am too.. mm love those elephant ears *L*

    they have 3 nights of rodeo here I believe, tonight is the demo derby which always draws a big crowd.
    and Rev, bring your hotwheels, the boys have a couple of tracks to play with as well *L*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    JUliet!!! i love the county fair...

    ours was last week....*G* ...i had a snocone!!!!!!

    grabs REv's hot wheelz and pedalz fast!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I really love them to chloe.. or do you prefer demon? *G*

    Gotta go look at all the animals, even the smelly ones the kids laugh at *L* Its just alot of fun and good memories, things that the kids will always remember, like I do from my childhood.

    Snocones! ohhhh waffle cones... anyone ever had the chocolate covered bananas?

    This year too, if they are out there again, Im going to have the kids fingerprints done...

    One thing I've found though.. is that I can't ride the rides like I used to be able to.. hate that.. *L* and I think they are making them smaller. I swear you could fit 3 people in the Spider/Octopus whichever you call it... *L*

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    juliet *smooches you all over*...3 people and still have space lol...

    the beauty pageant used to be the highlight of ours and now last year i took my lil boy and omg omg omg they had brooks & dunn there singing [img]eek.gif[/img] , roasted drum sticks *gags from the smell of the smoke i still can smell it in my hair yuk yuk yuk and the uhm ferris wheel when ya could look down on everbody and do a nah nah im riding and yer not kinda thing lol..lets not forget the ol zipper ride that flips ya over and over til all yer change is shook outta yer pockets LOL...i wanna go [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •